Blog Rules:

1. No inappropriate language
2. No MSN text chat language
3. Only Proper English Language words - remember, this is just like being in your classroom but you are now online.
4. You must add blog entries that are meaningful and respond to my blog requests accordingly.

If you do not follow the above rules, your account will be deleted by your friendly neighbourhood homeroom teacher Mr. H : )


Happy New School Year!

Welcome back boys and girls! Summer vacation is now over and we're off to a great new start for the new academic year. I want to wish you all the best to a great year of learning. We will have fun and I look forward to being with the 2009-10 Grade 5 Graduating Class!

About Me

My photo
Markham, Ontario, Canada
[School] I am a grade 5 teacher at Randall Public School. I enjoy my job and adopt a work hard play hard mentality. Laughter in my classroom is my secret weapon to learning. I know what it was like growing up in elementary school. I had teachers that would give me a hard time for simply being a kid. Well in my class, I believe in reality based teaching. You can be yourself in my class as long as you do the work...it's that simple. [Personal life] I love watching DVD's in my spare time, training Martial arts, and lifting weights to stay in shape. I eat healthy and enjoy laughing. Walmart and No-frills are my favorite stores. I love watching action and comedy movies. Reading non-fiction books is also a passtime of mine. I enjoy expressing myself in writing and look forward to maintaining this blog.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Suggestion Center


Have a neat suggestion for the class? Blog me and I'll see what I can do for you.

22 comments:

  1. Well Mr.Hanson for the quote of the day there should be a defn so we guess the defn and the next day you show the new quote and tell us the answer of the old one

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,mr.h i can prove to you that ''EMO'' is a word!!

    go to this website:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-zORkE2i2Y

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Mr.Hanson if you came from the chat center then your wondering about the suggestion well here it is drum roll please its the JR you almost forgot right Mr.Hanson?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Mr Hanson i think you should put homework answers after the day we did our home work so that we can get to the other lesson and the people who can't get on your blog you can just tell them that they can stay inside and take up the answer and also the chatting plan was a great idea see you tomorrow and have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can have an area about JRS like WNBS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matthew, sounds good...i will when i have time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://blogphotos.flyingdreams.org/mutts06212007.jpg

    It's a Mutts comic stips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should have this place where you can put mysteries of the week

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should put up problems of the week questions,then after the week put up answers

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you should have a section where it has all examples of all subjects this is because we can use those examples for test and studying example.math- a good g,p,n,w

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenny, I like that suggestion. I will build that in for next time. Smit, mystery of the week....sure I'll consider it...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, Mr.Hanson, I think we shoud have a FUNNY CANTER. It's a canter that have a lot of jokes inside. I think this way, because when we are done our homework and want have some fun, than we could read some funny jokes and laugh all we want. From---Tiger Wu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mr.Hanson,

    I think you should put a homework board because sometime we miss it on our aganda,then we can check it on the blog to see the homework.Then we won't miss the homework and know what's the homework.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you should put up a "Math Center-for people who need help" place. Or you can put up a math problem place where we post our answers you post questions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you should add a music centre so people could tell their favourite singers and songs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i think you can have a center where you can recommend new movies or a new movie is coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maybe you can have a link for songs and raps.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think you could put up polls like how other websites have.eg.Which song is better?

    ReplyDelete
  19. http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/
    Its a cool website

    ReplyDelete
  20. you should put the grade 6 tips on the review center

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey mr.hanson is the human body thing due tomorrow please send back

    ReplyDelete